May 23, 2011

Who Took My Money? A Summary

Done with Kiyosaki's Rich dad's book series: "Who Took My Money? Why Slow Investors Lose and Fast Money Wins!". This book is not for average investors who usually said that "I have no time", "I don't know", "It's to risky". But if you are trying to get out of the average league like myself, the book simplify the theory of power investing and being a professional investor for average investor. After reading the book, you will eventually learn to diversify your investment not only in paper assets but also in business and real estate.


In life, we need two profession. Rich dad said that "You need two professions. One for you and one for your money". A simple statement yet so true! most of us doesn't have a profession for our money. Are they working for the banks? mutual fund companies? or real estate? or are they currently unemployed? that is what the book all about; Choosing the right profession for our money. Get one now! You don't have to buy it. Just rent it from the library like I did. Hoho.

Previously I did a summary on Before You Quit Your Job and I realized that I am not ready to be a full time business man. After reading Who Took My Money? I realized that its time for me to diversify my investment not only on paper assets but other type of assets as well and I need to do it fast.


P/s- Universiti 4 Musim tak habis tulis lagi.. (-.-)

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs