Mar 1, 2011

Blogosphere #1 - Getting a Buffered Earning

I need to share with you a very extremely effective way to be rewarded with buffered earning from Nuffnang. I actually did not want to mixed up my travelogue with these blogging tips and stuff. But I really-really need to share with you. I am grateful actually to those who have shared their tips on getting buffered earnings. They kid you not people. Those entries on how to get buffered earnings on innit is extremely useful. Just do all the things they told you.

And the one and only must thing to do is: To send Nuffnang a ticket and ask them how to get buffered earning. Well, it is not breaching the contract or anything that is forbidden by Nuffnang for bloggers to do. You gain more knowledge and the most important thing is, Nuffnang knows your blog existence. Ask them how to earn it and whether your blog can be rewarded with buffered earning. Simple as that. You got the tips directly from Nuffnang and IF Nuffnang likes your blog, they will give you a buffered earnings.

But please, dont do plagiarism, update your blog regularly and keep the visitors coming (at least 20 Unique visitor per day. The merrier the better!). The key is, let Nuffnang know your blog existence! Dont forget to try okay? Good Luck!

P/s- I was awarded with buffered earning a few days Nuffnang reply me my ticket. Thanks Nuffnang! Im planning to buy a compact camera with the money later. Uhm..


or an iPhone to replace that N70 perhaps? :D

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs