Mar 2, 2011

Travelogue I Recently Follow #1


My friends and I are currently in the middle of completing extended proposal for our Final Year Project but some how I still got time to update my blog. I guess I am good at managing time heh or is it I am the only one with a blog in my circle of friends? Never mind that. I want to share with my beloved Travelog Saya visitor two blogs that I recently follow:

1. Iamthewitch (link)

I just love her writing. She's funny and quite adventurous. You should read her story when she had an accident when skiing in Beijing. Well, as long as we still alive, any minor accidents can eventually become a funny experience for us right? Haha. Oh ya, she featured on The Star Sunday Metro as a guest writer. Check out her blog! It is worth reading.

Gotta love her food entries!


2. My Kafkaesque life (link)

He is a European guy who likes to travel around asia. He had been to Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore bla bla you name it. Well, it excites you to read other people's review towards your country and other countries in the same region don't you? I am interested to know other point of view especially from the west/European side towards Asians. His review on South Korea had made me want to go there so baaaadd. Simply love the below 15 Celsius temperature. It is just too hawt in Tronoh!

This picture is not from his blog. He disabled right click. The picture above is in Korea though.


--

Before you read those blogs, read mine first!! Click here for sitemap. All links in one page.

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs